Registration for this online-only conference is now free!
Use the green button below to register and receive your free ticket.
|FRIDAY||All times are Pacific time (USA)|
|6:00pm||Welcome, Conference Overview and the Ambassadors Forum Story|
|6:25pm||Session 1: Elizabeth Urbanowicz - "Raising Children To Think Critically About the Christian Worldview"|
|7:05pm||Session 2: Dr. Sean McDowell - "True For You, But Not True For Me"|
|8:00pm||End of Day 1|
|SATURDAY||All times are Pacific time (USA)|
|9:10am||Session 3: Roy Swart - "What Apologists Can Learn From Science: A Case Study From a High Tech Scientist"|
|10:00am||Session 4: Elizabeth Urbanowicz - "Equipping Our Kids to Discern and Follow Truth"|
|10:45am||Session 5: Neil Shenvi - "The Gospel as Apologetic"|
|12:00pm||Breakout Session 1; choose from:
- Roy Swart, "The War Between Science and the Bible"
- Sean McDowell, "What Skeptics Wish Christians Knew/Behaved"
- Don Loper, "CRT: Do We Really Need It?"
- KathyGrace Duncan, "Who Are You Really?"
- Adrian Toader , "Mormonism: A Game Plan for Talking with Latter Day Saints"
|1:00pm||Breakout Session 2; choose from:
- Neil Shenvi, "Christianity and Critical Race Theory"
- Sean McDowell, "Passing Your Faith to the Next Generation"
- Anne Paulk, "Speaking of LGBTQ without Forsaking Biblical Truth"
- Andy Frye, "Veritas: Truth in a Postmodern Age"
|2:00pm||Breakout Session 3; choose from:
- Neil Shenvi, "Does Christianity Promote or Prevent Justice?"
- Charles Jackson, "QAnon and Other False Worldviews"
- Stephen Williams, "What's a Worldview and Why Should I Care?"
- Brian Overholt, "Critical Theory: Where Did It Come From?"
- Elizabeth Urbanowicz,"Apologetics for Kids"
|3:00pm||Session 6: Dr. Sean McDowell - "Eternal Life - The Deepest Yearning of the Human Heart"|
|4:00pm||Plenary Speaker Questions & Answers|
|5:00pm||End of Day 2|
Dr. Sean McDowell is an Associate Professor in the Christian Apologetics program at Talbot School of Theology at Biola University. Sean has a passion for equipping the Church, and in particular young people, to make the case for the Christian faith through hard evidence, humor and logical support through a Biblical worldview. https://seanmcdowell.org/
Neil Shenvi has devoted countless hours to research and writing on critical theory from a Christian worldview perspective. He has published at The Gospel Coalition, Themelios, Eikon, and the Journal of Christian Legal Thought and has been interviewed by Allie Beth Stuckey, Summer Jaeger, Greg Koukl, Frank Turek, Alisa Childers, and Mike Winger. Neil holds a Ph.D. in Theoretical Chemistry from UC Berkeley and an A.B. in Chemistry from Princeton. https://shenviapologetics.com/
Elizabeth Urbanowicz spent the first decade of her professional career teaching elementary students at a Christian school. Today, Elizabeth now works full-time on developing Christian worldview and apologetics resources for children – hoping to best prepare the next generation to be lifelong critical thinkers and lifelong disciples of Jesus. Elizabeth holds a B.S. in Elementary Education from Gordon College, an M.S.Ed. in Education from Northern Illinois University, and an M.A. in Christian Apologetics from Biola University. https://foundationworldview.com/
With a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from MIT, Roy’s day job is working in the Semiconductor Industry, but his passion is Jesus! Roy is all about relentless examination of the Christian faith and challenging it with questions and sourcing the answers. Roy leads the Ambassadors Forum and hosts its radio show every Saturday from 9:30 to 10:00am PST on 800am KPDQ. https://theambassadorsforum.com/radio/